7.12.05

Another He
[English mode ON]

I wonder if he turned into a fisherman already. At this time of the year, he gets his stuff and moves to a farway beach. And says he dreams of having a fisherman's life. Isolation, no stress, no traffic, no such a thing as a diploma, no 'sins'. Only getting in a boat, fish, come back to his simple house, nature, peace. Oh! Forgot. He also grows a beard. There's a need of "wildness". And I understand it. You might think he's out of his mind. I have my own detachment thoughts. I'm sure you might have yours too. Who knows? Perhaps one day I'll turn into a hermit, and withdraw from society, have a solitary existence, recluse...

1 Comments:

Blogger Xoyo said...

That's because you are shy. Or that's because people give you the creeps and goosebumps?
Humans are precisely the biggest cities prloblems...

20:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home