12.1.06

- Tá com uma cara tristinha! [Sorriso].
- Quero matar alguém.
[Juan levantou-se e voltou ao treino.]

Aviso: não mexa com atletas lesionados.


xxx
Caught myself watching Michael Jackson's Number Ones. For the whole afternoon. That was fun! The production, the wardrobe, the moves... awesome! Just missed the popcorn for Thriller. And I still think Lisa Marie Presley have a beauty of her own.


xxx
A monotonia não toma mais conta dos meus dias. Estou me livrando do tédio contínuo. Ontem mesmo montei um par de brincos lindos e uma pulseira. Desenhei. Li por um bom tempo. Assisti um longa metragem.

2 Comments:

Blogger fridwulfa said...

Watching Jackson's number ones!!!!
Great!!!!!! I quite agree with you, I too think Lisa Marie has a beauty of her own, (I don't know where, though) Hehehehe,

CHeers,

21:49  
Blogger Iván said...

I agree with you, but I prefer Diana Ross, Michael must married with her... By the way, I love MJ (I´ll post something about him).

20:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home