25.6.07

We were walking down the narrow street on the way to his house. Stores closed. Lights up. All the different colours illuminating our way. A little buzzed, a little tired, but happy. Happy to see each other. A feeling hard to describe. It was a 'hi' at the same time of a 'bye'. So fast. A blink of an eye. I said something nice. He kissed me on the cheek. And hugged we continued. It seemed there was no end. That walk was taking forever. And honestly I didn't want it to stop. He kissed my forehead. He was thinking the same. Then why? What I'd done? It was obvious. He was in front of me and I couldn't see him. Sorry. It was the only thing I could say. And we kissed again and again and again. Innocently feeling each other. There I saw he cares, he loves, he protects.

Now I see. Now I feel. Now I respect his choices. Now I wait.
But now I also take care of myself. Now there's distance. Now we take different directions. Again.

If it's supposed to be, it'll be.

WAS IT A DREAM?
Confusion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eitcha...
Que momento delicioso...pra ser quardado pra sempre na gavetinha pequena dos momentos mágicos.
Coincidentemente também estou nas nuvens! Ô delícia!!!
Esperando por ti aqui nêga!!!
Beijoca

03:10  
Blogger Má, com Ira said...

:)

ihhh que delicia!

beijoooo te esperando

21:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home