11.11.06

It seems that someone set the sun on 'full heat' today. Ok, not really as summer, but hey, better than the usual cold we've been having lately. And why not?! There I was, one more time, making my way to my version of Notting Hill. Sat there. Looked to the right. Nobody. Left? Nope. Nobody. I could hear the leaves falling on the ground. One, two, three, ... tons of pictures. Even a lizard posed to me. Oh! There! A kid. The grandma and the grandchild. Finally! Someone around. They played around for awhile and left. I looked at my watch. I was there for more than an hour. Didn't notice it to be honest. Few more shots.
On the way back, a sir asked me for information. "Non so, mi dispiace, signore." He smiled. "You're not Italian. Where are you from, kid?" He got me shy. "Brazilian. I'm Brazilian." I was speaking to an Australian who lives here for more than fifteen years. Got married and decided to stay. He pointed his wife's store and told me to stop by sometime. "Maybe I can get my wife into practicing her English. By the way, where did you learn to speak the language? You're English is just perfect!"

Thanks, sir. Thanks. I know it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Esses momentos são sempre agradáveis e curiosos!
Beijocas nega.

17:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home