16.1.07

The Sea
Flocking to the sea
Crowds of people wait for me
Sea gulls scavenge
Steal ice cream
Worries vanish
Within my dream


There we were. Five of us. You, tall, dark-hair handsome teddy bear, walking away, ready to get few more drinks. The rest of us laughing at the tall girl, skinny ass model, funny and enthusiastic with her Asian paradise stories. My gay best friend there, looking at someone else's bottom, and her, little cutie curly-hair buddy, fixing her bikini, claimming that it was 'seriously' too small. Was noon. Sun's high. A lot of people joying the warm sand, some catching waves. I focused at teddy bear, and his bright white smile. Smiling at my direction.

Fishing boats sail past the shore
No singing may-day any more
The sun is shining
The water's clear
Just you and I walk along the pier


And definetely...
I left my soul there,
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home